1.Which products are good for oily skin?
- Lemon Botanical Bath Bomb, Sweet Green Tea Botanical Bath Bomb
- Lemon Tea Body Polish, Charcoal Body Polish, Lemon Poppin Body Polish, Sunflower Body Polish
- Tea Tree Body Butter Infusion, Subtle Rose Body Butter Infusion, Lemon Body Butter Infusion, Orange Body Butter Infusion
2.Which products are good for dry skin?
- Calendula Botanical Bath Bomb, Oats & Honey Botanical Bath Bomb
- Lavender Body Polish, Cranberry Body Polish, Rose Body Polish, Cocoa Goddess Body Polish
- Cocoa Goddess Body Butter Infusion, Argan Body Butter Infusion, Rosemary Body Butter Infusion
3. What can I use for sensitive skin?
- Cocoa Goddess Body Butter Infusion, Argan Body Butter Infusion
- Cocoa Goddess Body Polish, Cranberry Body Polish, Rose Body Polish
- Oats & Honey Botanical Bath Bomb, Rose Botanical Bath Bomb, Chamomile Botanical Bath Bomb, Lavender Botanical Bath Bomb
- Unscented Beauté Bars
- All lip oils and lip scrubs
4. What products work for scars and/or stretch marks?
- Calendula Botanical Bath Bomb, Chamomile Botanical Bath Bomb, Lavender Botanical Bath Bomb
- Cocoa Goddess Body Polish, Lemon Poppin Body Polish, Sunflower Body Polish
- Cocoa Goddess Body Butter Infusion, Argan Body Butter Infusion, Lavender Body Butter Infusion, Tea Tree Body Butter Infusion
5. What products work for eczema?
- Chamomile Botanical Bath Bomb, Oats & Honey Botanical Bath Bomb
- Charcoal Body Polish, Cranberry Body Polish
- Rosemary Body Butter Infusion
6. Are these products safe enough to use on lady V?
- Yes. All of the products are made with natural, raw, organic ingredients and pure essential oils. The unscented Beauté Bars are the most gentle on your lady parts. To support the vagina, bath soaks using the Botanical Bath Bombs and/or Body Polish Cubes should last between 20 to 30 minutes.
7. Can these products be used on children?
- Yes. The Cocoa Goddess Body Butter Infusion, Argan Body Butter Infusion, Cocoa Goddess Body Polish, Cranberry Body Polish, Rose Body Polish, Oats & Honey Botanical Bath Bomb, Rose Botanical Bath Bomb, unscented Beauté Bars, lip oils and fruit based lip scrubs have no added essential oils and can be used on children. If you are interested in trying a product with essential oils to cater to a condition such as eczema, we always recommend to spot test new products. If they experience any irritation or discomfort, please discontinue use.
8. Are sulfate free Botanical Bath Bombs available?
- Yes! Just leave a note at check out indicating that you would prefer sulfate free.
9. What are the Body Polish Cubes?
- It is a body polish or gentle exfoliant that removes dead skin with pure cane sugar similar to a sugar scrub. It also includes a triple butter soap to cleanse the skin as well as extra virgin organic coconut oil to moisturize after you wash away the excess skin.
10. When should I expect my package?
- Orders are fulfilled within 2-3 Business Days of purchase. Please allow 5-7 Business Days for your package to arrive. After the order is complete, you will receive a notification including a tracking number.
11. Do any of the products include allergens?
- No. Our products do not include any allergens, preservatives or chemicals but may include a natural based mica for color. Our products are handcrafted fresh per order to ensure safe quality products.
12. What is the shelf life?
- Our products have a peak potency period ranging from one to twelve months. Anything longer than this time frame cannot sustain the bio-active nature of raw plant material, so we recommend use within this time period. We make our products fresh using ingredients that were just processed and ship directly to our client to ensure what you receive is exceptionally active.
- Body Butter Infusions: 1 year
- Body Polish Cubes: 3 – 6 months
- Botanical Bath Bombs: 1 year
- Lip Oils: 1 year
- Beauté Bars: 1 year
- Lip Scrubs: Peppermint – 1 year; Fruit based (refrigerated) 2 months; (unrefrigerated) 1 month
13. What is the process from subscriptions?
- You can subscribe to monthly collections directly with an automatic monthly payment or signup through the newsletter where you will be emailed with a list of collections to choose from. At checkout, you can mix and match your collection in the notes. If you would like to change anything before the collection is shipped for that month, email email@example.com. Subscriptions can be cancelled at anytime! Cancellations before the 5th day of subscription service date can receive a full refund! Click subscription in the footnotes for more details.
14. Returns & Cancellations
- We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a refund or exchange. All returns must be postmarked within 10 days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
- Any cancellations made after 10 days of purchase will not qualify for a refund. Shipping is included with all products. Shipping and handling fees will not be refunded. After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your refund. Please allow at least 30 days from the receipt of your item to process your return.
- To return an item, place the item securely in its original packaging and mail your return to the following address:
77 E Edgebrook Drive, Houston, TX 77034.
15. How do I get in contact with someone?
- If you need to correct a shipping address, order details or discuss wholesale prices, you can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us using our site messenger for an immediate response.